Owning investment or rental property is a big job—a full-time one at that. Hiring Green Lightning lets you trade those hours to focus on other important things. Whether handing over the keys means you can reclaim your evenings and weekends with family and friends, spend time investing to build your portfolio, move away from the area with piece of mind, or even retire – you can be rest assured your Green Lightning Property Manager has it under control.
What Can Green Lightning Offer You
- Identification of preventative maintenance, as well as recommendations of cost effective repairs and improvements
- Strategies to maximize the value of your property investment and minimize operation costs
- Targeted marketing of unit vacancies – focusing on individual property dynamics and appropriate pricing strategy to decrease gaps in the income stream
- Specialization in smaller multi-unit buildings and single-family homes – increasing our effectiveness and efficiencies
- Knowledge of local rental regulations as well as experience handling tenant relocation and Section 8 vouchers
- High standards of tenant relationship management – reducing escalation of problems and keeping tenants happy improves chance of tenant renewal
- Top-level background checks and tenant screening
- 24/7 availability for tenants to contact with maintenance emergencies – quick responses can often reduce damage and overall cost of repair
- Services to help you buy and sell via our GL2 Real Estate division
- A team of experienced property managers and sales brokers – ready to work for you
Green Lightning Property Management offers a unique value in taking care of your property investment. We absorb the stress of owning rental property; making sure everything is compliant and running smooth. On top of all that, we are not afraid to get our hands dirty to investigate before calling in a contractor! You will find our rates competitive, and in our opinion unbeatable when factoring the value of having highly capable and experienced professionals working for you.