Rental Properties Diversify your Investments
Multi-family properties with up to 20 units are our specialty. We can pick out a profitable rental investment from the crowd. This is because we:
- Know which units have potential to be rented at top dollar, and neighborhood expertise on future potential rent increases
- Understand the cycle of the market for long term potential and return on investment
- Identify the capital improvement opportunities and maintenance expense risk that makes or break a property’s ability for positive cash flow
NOTE: Not cash flowing does not necessarily make a property a bad investment.
- Have top-notch Property Managers who handle the day-to-day operations, maximizing profit, sort maintenance issues and adhering to local regulations.. That way you can have your investment working for you while you get on with the rest of your live – take a vacation!
Top things to look for when investing:
- Existing rents below current market potential.
- Identify the capital improvement opportunities and maintenance expense risk that make or break a property’s potential to cash flow and increase your returns.
- Have top-notch Property Managers who handle the day-to-day operations, keeping the money coming so you can have your investment working for you while you get on with the rest of your live.
With extensive experience managing properties for investors, we know which opportunities make the most business sense, no matter your investment strategy.
We are able to provide investors superb insight on the various types of property and markets you can invest in. We have extensive experience advising owners on what to look for in an investment property, and interpreting the financials provided by the seller.
Other investment owners will also advise that one of the most important things for a hassle free and efficient rental portfolio that maximizes your returns is a trusted professional managing the day-to-day operations. We pride ourselves with the hands-on approach, treating it like one of our own – and many of us have our own portfolios. Look no further!
For additional information on what to consider when investing in rental property. Contact one of our investment consultants (on the right) and get started on your path to building a successful rental portfolio! Or improving the efficiency and profitability of your existing property investments.